What Are You Breathing?
Remove Dust, Pollen, Mildew, and Mold From Your Home.
Carpet Cleaning Program:
- Move Light Furniture: Upon request, we will help you move light furniture from the surfaces to be cleaned.
- Spot Treatment:Any noticeable stains and stain pointed out by customer are carefully treated and remove if possible.
- Apply Prespray & Deodorizer: We spray and deodorize the entire area to be cleaned -- not just spots or heavy traffic areas on your floor.
- Use A Carpet Groomer: We use a carpet grooming tool to agitate the carpet and work in the spray & deodorizer.
- Clean The Carpet: We clean using water only -- preventing the sticky, dirt-attracting surface that is notorious when cleaning agents are used.
- Groom The Carpet Again: When we finish, we groom the carpet once more,useing natural drying agents leaving a clean, even appearance.
AIR DUCT CLEANING
Most Homeowner have no idea what goes on inside their home's air ducts.The EPA has determined that indoor air can be 70% more polluted than outdoor air. The truth of the matter is they can become littered with years of accumulated dirt,debris and allergens likes pollen,dust and pet dander.
It is recommended that you have your air ducts inspect every 2 years for cleanliness. By having your air ducts cleaned regularly, you'll help improve the indoor air quality of your home, and enhance the efficiency of your heating/cooling system.
Our technicians at Tri-Vesta Services
Tri-Vesta technicians follow the guidelines of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (nadca). Ensuring the highest quality workmanship possible.
DRYER VENT CLEANINGHaving your dryer vent exhaust system clean can not only save you money, but it may save your life. Each year thousands of homes are destroyed by fire starting in the dryer vent system. Having a clear ventilation for your dryer will reduce drying time saving you money!!!